More opportunities to try local beers at Saugatuck Brewing. I picked a bunch of hoppy brews. The serving method was a little odd, if you had a table with 4 of these it would be a bit unwieldy. Overall great beer but one stood well above for me.
- Pathfinder Pale Ale Light, refreshing. Good hops. Straightforward, solid beer.
- Motueka's Revenge Good full body. Reminded me of Surly Furious, but less power on the hops. Like a 50% strength Furious.
- Fortunate Events IPA Bitter. Lots of bite. Not overly fruity.
- Not Messing Around Double IPA Holy cow! Oak! Bourbon! Very strong. Like drinking Jack Daniels. Not my thing, but I'm sure folks that like this would like it a lot.
- Singapore IPA Bitter. Not much body.
- Continuum IPA Delicious and packed with hops. Definitely my favorite of the group.
Unfortunately their website is completely down right now, and seems like it has been for a while, so no links for these beers.