Tammy and I are both pretty shocked that we got a holiday letter out this year. It just sort of happened. Tammy started writing something and it just appeared. After a night of tweaking, adding some photos and an online printing order to Kinkos we had ourselves a letter! A bunch of these went out in the mail, but I wouldn't dare deprive the dedicated blog reader of this great content as well. Read the 2007 Holiday Letter right here. As a special bonus for the web I'm going to highlight a selected set of blog posts from this year as well.
2007 Highlights from thingelstad.com
- Red Glasses Make Water Taste Wrong
- I got Obsessed with Twitter, and then Abandoned Twitter.
- We took our first weekend away from Mazie in Chicago.
- I started my Apple TV obsession and got an iPhone.
- Tammy went away for a trip and I was Mr. Mom!
- I started playing with time-lapsed video: Drive to Work, Table Assembly, Christmas Tree.
- We had a great 2007 Olson Family Weekend.
- We had a great time at the Winnipeg Folk Festival.
- I went to Canada fishing with my brother-in-laws courtesy of my father-in-law.
- We got some awesome avatars!